- It's 9:28am
- Ryder is napping - I can hear him stirring in the cot already though....after a piddly 28minute nap.
- Chris is on a work phone call inside his office.
- I'm craving another coffee - must be morning tea time.
- Ella is at Kindy - she took a library book for show n tell.
- I can hear the pool pump. It's making me want to go swimming and bask in the sun.
- It's hot - hot for Spring!
- I have a big to-do list to get through in preparation for an overseas holiday we're going on next month.
- I plan to finish Ryder's party bags today - a couple of weeks to go til he's ONE!
- I'm waiting for the silverside to defrost so I can get it brewing ready for tonight's dinner.
- Encouraging myself to finish Ryder's 1st year photo book!!
- I'm excited & overwhelmed with how much 'stuff' we have going on over the next 2 months of 2012.
- I'm enjoying the peace - apart from the humming pool pump & the occasional noise from Ryder through the monitor, it's pretty quiet here. With 2 houses being built on our street at the moment, it's been a noisy few weeks. Today - the workman must have started their weekend early!?
- I'm loving the blogging community and the friendships I've made from it. I received the most gorgeous little gift from my lovely bloggy friend Amanda last week. It truly made my day!! xx
- I'm making decisions - about life. Big decisions. And little ones too.
- I'm putting off a few things/jobs that desperately need to get done! JUST DO THEM CLAIRE :)
- I'm logging off - to get some housework done and indulge in some 'down' time before Ryder fully wakes and the routine continues.
What's happening around you right now?
Happy Thursday xx